10am till 3pm
Don’t miss your chance to see the new clinic and raptors
This is the only day SORCO is open to the public!!!!
Grand Opening Ceremony and Ribbon Cutting at 11am
In the presence of
The Honourable Judith Guichon, Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia
Plus Special Community Representatives!
Come and meet Houdini the Great Horned Owl and Pilot the Burrowing Owl!
- • Tour the new clinic & facilities
- • Meet “HOUDINI” and wish him a Happy 15th Birthday !!
- • Visit the BURROWING OWL Facility and meet “PILOT”
- • Visit Exposition & Educational Booths
- • Kiddies Corner
- • Silent Auction over 40 Items – All proceeds to buy equipment for the new clinic
- • BBQ & Refreshments- by Donation
- • Enjoy a piece of Houdini’s Birthday Cake
Entry by donation
8965 Hwy 97, Oliver, BC (Located just north of Gallagher Lake) T: 250-498-4251 MAP (pdf)
Please watch for parking attendants as they will point you to the best parking locations.
Also note that the terrain at SORCO is dirt and gravel and can be difficult for some to navigate. Practical footwear is recommended and please dress for the weather.